Monday 1 March 2010

Big Bold Birthday

I love cupcakes, eating them mainly but stamping with them is just as enjoyable. Yesterday I was debating which stamp set I should use for a workshop and came across Big Bold Birthday. With the huge choice of stamp sets available in the Idea Book and Catalogue I'd completely over looked this one and I'm so glad I dusted it off to use.Whilst I'm still in the easel card phase I russled up this little 4x4. The colours are Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Regal Rose, plus of course a sprinkling of the most fabulous Dazzling Diamonds. You can see it better on this one here...Right that's it, the temptation has got the better of me. I'm off to make myself a cuppa and find something to nibble on. Tfl and see you again soon,

5 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Mmm - delicious!! Such a cute, fun card Jo, I love it! Hope you have a good week hun! hugs Kate xx

Saxo Stamper said...

gorgeous Jobe, I have this set and LOVE it, but have not ever done this type of card with it, I will have to give it a little go.

k x

~T~ said...

Yummy! Love the colors.

simplyfairies said...

I love this Jo.....

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE cupcakes too, the look of them and the taste of them...lol