Tuesday 30 March 2010

Cute little bird houses

Thank you everyone who passed by on the MINI blog hop on Sunday and a HUGE thank you for all the lovely comments that were left, I'm very grateful. I hope you enjoyed doing the tour and found lots of inspiration along the way whilst adding to your wishlists, I know I did. So today I've another product from the NEW MINI CATALOGUE. Stampin'Up! punches are VERY popular and now they've added to their collection with an amazing Bird Punch! I have to say it's brill, it punches real easy and includes the branch, bird and wing. It's a new design too so it can be stored on it's end saving on space which we all seem to have issues with and I love it, love it, LOVE IT! lol So here's my cute little project which I saw on Stampin' Pretty and had to have a go at.

Very easy to do using the 2,4,6,8 box method. And that little birdie...isn't he sweet? These Bird Houses are very addictive to make too.

Only 2 days remaining now until the launch of the NEW MINI...are you excited?? See ya real soon!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

These are gorgeous - will have to have a go at this now too.

Jill said...

Really gorgeous bird houses and I just love those little birds. Great way of using up some more scraps! Jill x

Stamps and Paper said...

WHat a great idea...will have a go and make one of these.

Anne

Lesley Edmonds said...

These are gorgeous and I LOVE that new little bird punch!!!
Lesley x

Julie said...

OOOH Jo, what a lovely project - they are so cute. Will miss you tomorrow night at the crop. x

peggysu said...

I love them !

Shazza said...

these are fantastic Jo
x

Alex said...

Beautiful projects Jo, love the cute houses and birds :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Caroline and Jayne said...

I saw these at a show and loved them. Yours are beautiful . you should show them off on our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk
we have a competition running too where you can win a years free subscription to a craft mag. its a sketch challenge this time to be a little different.
Jayne

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow - these are SO CUTE!!! I just ordered this die last night, now I know the first project I'm going to do!

simplyfairies said...

Oh my I must have a go at these beauties!! I love them all....